Sandra Blow studied at St. Martin’s School of Art from 1941-1946, and the Royal Academy from 1946-1947. After travelling in Italy and Spain and France, she returned to England in 1957 and spent a year in Cornwall with Roger Hilton, Patricia Heron and other artists associated with St. Ives. In 1958 she was awarded the International Guggenheim award and was also represented at the Vienna Biennale. She became a Royal Academician in 1978.
2 work/s by this artist from the collection are shown below. For a more detailed record and image please click on the link.